Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Clean 15 (Infographic)

Last week, I created an infographic to help me (and you all) remember which foods to ALWAYS buy organic--AKA "The Dirty Dozen." Those twelve foods were determined by the Environmental Working Group (EWG) to be the most likely to be contaminated with pesticides if not purchased organic.

This week, I'm doing a follow up! The EWG also created a list of the 15 foods least likely to be contaminated by pesticides if purchased non-organic. They are called "The Clean 15" (duh) and for those of us on a budget, it's great to feel confident that these foods can be purchased non-organic without having to worry about poisoning our bodies with pesticides.

So, without further ado, here are the Clean 15, as determined by the EWG:

The Clean 15
The Clean 15
I created the infographic below using a tool called easel.ly. Let me know what you think--do you like having a visual reminder of things like this? Did you like this week's or last week's better? Should I continue making fun infographics from time to time? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google