Monday, July 8, 2013

10 Inspirational Fitness Quotes


It's never too late to become what you might have been.Does anyone else ever lose themselves reading inspirational quotes? I know I do. I’ll log into Pinterest, go on Facebook, or scroll endlessly on Tumblr—all the while eating the inspiration up. I love the beautiful pictures people put them on. I love the power of the words. I love the drive and the desire and the need to be fit. I love it all.

Today’s post is simple: 10 inspirational fitness quotes. They may not be the “best” quotes, but they’re all ones that struck me somehow, whether it reflected thoughts and doubts I have or simply made me realize I can reach my goals.

I hope you all enjoy them.

“Every new day is another chance to change your life.”

“Act like the person you want to become. Be fit, be strong, be confident.”

“Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” ~Christian D. Larson

“Don’t stop trying because you’ve hit a wall. Progress is progress no matter how small.”

I am in charge of how I feel, and today I am choosing happiness.“Fitness happens at every size.”

“You don’t have to go fast… you just have to go.

“Strive for progress, not perfection.”

“I am in charge of how I feel, and today I am choosing happiness.”

“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” ~Lou Holtz

“It’s never too late to become what you might have been.” ~George Eliot

Images created by SunshineNDaisy at LiveLuvCreate.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google