Wednesday, June 4, 2014

News: I've Joined Team Ignite

Hello, friends! Today's post will be a quick one -- I just wanted to let you all know that I've been invited to join Team Ignite as an Ignite Ambassador. What this means for you all is that I will periodically be sharing my thoughts about Ignite products and sharing any IN news that I think will be relevant to you all. In no way will these product reviews and shout outs take over what this blog is about--rather, I hope that they will add to it and provide you all with valuable feedback when it comes to choosing fitness products that are right for you.

I am new to Ignite Naturals not only as an Ambassador, but also as a consumer. I've only ever tried a few of their products, and would be more than happy to hear advice from any of you on which I should try next! In that same mien, if there are any new IN products you're wondering about and want to hear an honest review of, let me know and I'll see what I can do to try it out (I can't promise I'll review everything that comes my way, but I'm certainly open to suggestions).

Why did I decide to sign on for this? A big part of me has always been curious about nutrition supplements and products that help your body prepare for and recover from exercise. I like Ignite Naturals because they use real food products in all their supplements, which is something you all know I love the idea of. If you're reading this post and wondering, "What the heck is this Ignite Naturals thing?" you can find out more information about the company and products on the Ignite Naturals website.

Please don't hesitate to send any questions, comments, or concerns my way via comments, email, or social media (all listed on the Contact page).

Until next time, here's a thought to keep with you as you tackle this week, and life in general:
What if I fall? Oh, my darling, what if you fly?
What if I fall? Oh, my darling, what if you fly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google